♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Saturday 27 September 2008


I'm so annoyed!!! SFS is really not happy right now!! Here I am, trying to last-minute invite everyone round for a fabulous party I've been organising all day.... all the girls are coming, Jamie is coming [I felt I had to invite him]... and here I was with a master plan, inviting all of Josh's friends to my wonderful party.... ultimate revenge.... and they're all friggin busy going to LAUREN CAMPS' PARTY! How dare she! How dare she steal all of my friends? I hate that stupid anorexic cow! I had the most perfect, perfect way of getting back at Josh for basically cheating on me with Lilly friggin Jenson, and now they're all going to her party????

And I can't even get in to crash it make it better, cos all halls have fob-key entry.

I hope Lilly keeps her head under her covers like she has done all week. Boring hussy!

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
20:58

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

Been having so much fun since Saturday!! i don't c...

let the fun begin....!!!xxx

FINALLY got Daddy to take everything up to Hallam ...

Yesterday was an absolutely NIGHTMARE. SFS is real...

Summer Francis Smith loves playing people at their...

When is Summer ever going to have the chance to wr...

Hey, guess what I heard?It's juicy juicy juicyjuic...

Grr

pout

the first on the list of 2008/2009


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)