♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Saturday, 20 September 2008


let the fun begin....!!!

xxx

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
19:28

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

› FINALLY got Daddy to take everything up to Hallam ...

› Yesterday was an absolutely NIGHTMARE. SFS is real...

› Summer Francis Smith loves playing people at their...

› When is Summer ever going to have the chance to wr...

› Hey, guess what I heard?It's juicy juicy juicyjuic...

› Grr

› pout

› the first on the list of 2008/2009

› Summer FS is mad right now. Very, very mad. Why is...

› Guess who's back


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)