♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Monday 29 September 2008


Right. This is war. How dare she? HOW FUCKING DARE SHE????

Rachel spotted Josh having a fucking date with FUCKING LILLY JENSON today!!!!! Coffee!!!!! How dare she?? How dare she try and steal my man? Does she now know who I am?????? She cannot and WILL NOT do this to me!!! I am not going to let her try and get revenge, Lilly fucking Jenson are you listening?? This is just not going to happen!!! This is war!! I can't believe she would have the cheek to ask him out on a date just to spite me!! And why did he say yes??? I bet he was forced into it. I bet he was blackmailed or something, because there's no way he would downgrade from me to her!! No way!!

I hope you're listening Lilly Jenson, I am going to make your life hell from now on are you listening???

THIS IS WAR!

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
14:00

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

I'm so annoyed!!! SFS is really not happy right no...

Been having so much fun since Saturday!! i don't c...

let the fun begin....!!!xxx

FINALLY got Daddy to take everything up to Hallam ...

Yesterday was an absolutely NIGHTMARE. SFS is real...

Summer Francis Smith loves playing people at their...

When is Summer ever going to have the chance to wr...

Hey, guess what I heard?It's juicy juicy juicyjuic...

Grr

pout


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)