♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Wednesday 1 October 2008


Honestly, it's so much fun being me. I love it! I have plan after plan after plan.

And I'm telling you, no-ones going to throw Queen Summer off of her thrown, oh no. I'm right up there, and Lilly fucking Jenson, or anyone else for that matter, is no way going to knock me down.

I'm unbeatable.

And just you wait until tomorrow night, you'll see, ahhh I love it already!

Lilly probably thinks her little Joshy is all cute and innocent and lovely. But you see, the thing is, he's still my Joshy. And she's gonna find that out sooner rather than later.

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
17:00

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

I actually can't believe this. it's got to the poi...

Right. This is war. How dare she? HOW FUCKING DARE...

I'm so annoyed!!! SFS is really not happy right no...

Been having so much fun since Saturday!! i don't c...

let the fun begin....!!!xxx

FINALLY got Daddy to take everything up to Hallam ...

Yesterday was an absolutely NIGHTMARE. SFS is real...

Summer Francis Smith loves playing people at their...

When is Summer ever going to have the chance to wr...

Hey, guess what I heard?It's juicy juicy juicyjuic...


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)