♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Tuesday, 30 September 2008


I actually can't believe this. it's got to the point where it's almost funny. ALMOST, but not quite. So, pretty little Lilly Jenson has got a date every day with my man has she?? I think not.

She can't embarrass me like this. I won't let her.

And so here's another plan. God I'm so good at these!!!

xx

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
12:43

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

› Right. This is war. How dare she? HOW FUCKING DARE...

› I'm so annoyed!!! SFS is really not happy right no...

› Been having so much fun since Saturday!! i don't c...

› let the fun begin....!!!xxx

› FINALLY got Daddy to take everything up to Hallam ...

› Yesterday was an absolutely NIGHTMARE. SFS is real...

› Summer Francis Smith loves playing people at their...

› When is Summer ever going to have the chance to wr...

› Hey, guess what I heard?It's juicy juicy juicyjuic...

› Grr


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)