♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Saturday, 25 October 2008


I knew it wouldn't be long before I came up with the perfect plan!!! All I have to do is wait for the perfect time...

xxxx

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
17:28

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

› I'm really pissed off and have gone home for the w...

› Argggh Summer is not happy right now! Here I am, g...

› Does anyone fancy crashing a fancy dress party?I k...

› I'm trying to come up with a master plan to regain...

› Awwwww, poor Joshy!!! By the look on his face when...

› Why when I try to organise a party is there alread...

› Being able to have any guy I want is so much fun! ...

› Ok so I think I should go and see my baby Josh in ...

› Ok so Hallam domination is not exactly going how I...

› If people can't handle the truth, then they should...


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)