♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Wednesday 22 October 2008


I'm really pissed off and have gone home for the week to try and recouporate. I can't believe I'm all out of plans and the girls aren't backing me up!!!

But it's only a little blip, I'm sure Summer FS will be back and bigger than ever asap.I just need a plan.

Oh did you hear that Hannah likes Ben but he's secretly having it off with her sister? What is it with the whole sister thing any way??? Ollie trying to get into Rebecca's pants and all that, not feeling it, at all!!!

This is the only place I would admit such a thing but I kinda miss Josh. He was always there at my beck and call and I miss that. I miss him driving me around and taking me shopping. I also miss his body and how amazing he was in bed. Which makes me happy that he's not planning on getting with that hussy any time soon, and I still have a chance to make him come back to me.

I'm sure I can succeed, I am SFS after all...

xxxx


watch it, cos i am it . ♥
20:38

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

Argggh Summer is not happy right now! Here I am, g...

Does anyone fancy crashing a fancy dress party?I k...

I'm trying to come up with a master plan to regain...

Awwwww, poor Joshy!!! By the look on his face when...

Why when I try to organise a party is there alread...

Being able to have any guy I want is so much fun! ...

Ok so I think I should go and see my baby Josh in ...

Ok so Hallam domination is not exactly going how I...

If people can't handle the truth, then they should...

Today has possibly been the best day of my whole e...


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)