♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Friday 3 October 2008


Today has possibly been the best day of my whole entire life. I just can't take the big smile off of my beautiful face. You see, I got it. Some people are just born with it, and I happen to be one of those very few people.

I'm happy because Daddy's buying me a brand new car. And I have a hot new date lined up for next week.

Oh, and I'm happy because, if Josh is so wrapped up in Lilly Jenson, then why did he fuck me last night?

And everyone knows it but her.
Loves it.

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
14:11

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

tonight is the night! love it! it's all about to k...

Honestly, it's so much fun being me. I love it! I ...

I actually can't believe this. it's got to the poi...

Right. This is war. How dare she? HOW FUCKING DARE...

I'm so annoyed!!! SFS is really not happy right no...

Been having so much fun since Saturday!! i don't c...

let the fun begin....!!!xxx

FINALLY got Daddy to take everything up to Hallam ...

Yesterday was an absolutely NIGHTMARE. SFS is real...

Summer Francis Smith loves playing people at their...


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)