♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Thursday, 9 October 2008


Being able to have any guy I want is so much fun! Oliver Moore totally wants me. And both Josh and Lilly Jenson hate him.

So, taking him under my wing isn't such a bad idea.
He isn't going to be resisting my charms for long.

Because, come to think about it, no-one does!
xxx

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
15:19

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

› Ok so I think I should go and see my baby Josh in ...

› Ok so Hallam domination is not exactly going how I...

› If people can't handle the truth, then they should...

› Today has possibly been the best day of my whole e...

› tonight is the night! love it! it's all about to k...

› Honestly, it's so much fun being me. I love it! I ...

› I actually can't believe this. it's got to the poi...

› Right. This is war. How dare she? HOW FUCKING DARE...

› I'm so annoyed!!! SFS is really not happy right no...

› Been having so much fun since Saturday!! i don't c...


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)