♥ watch it, cos I am it ♥
Sunday, 12 October 2008


Awwwww, poor Joshy!!! By the look on his face when I bumped into him outside campus this morning, things didn't go too well with pretty little Jenson at his pretty little party!!!!

He literally bumped into me - ew, now that he's been tainted with that hussy - and when he realised whoo he had exactly bumped in to he gave me a little sad puppy eyed look.

I don't really get what his problem was, as I was actually doing him a favour by separating him from that skanky little b we like to call Jenson.

xxx

watch it, cos i am it . ♥
17:49

0 comments

profile

I'm Summer Francis-Smith, enough said!


LOVES

♥ shopping
♥ diamonds
♥ fashion
♥ spending money
♥ spending my boyfriend's money
♥ hangbags
♥ shoes
♥ being popular
♥ manicures
♥ parties
♥ my fellow fabulous bitches
♥ make-up
♥ my hot boyfriend

HATES

♥ skanky girls
♥ not having what i want
♥ someone trying to make themselves more popular than me
♥ fatness
♥ working
♥ rain

recent entries

› Why when I try to organise a party is there alread...

› Being able to have any guy I want is so much fun! ...

› Ok so I think I should go and see my baby Josh in ...

› Ok so Hallam domination is not exactly going how I...

› If people can't handle the truth, then they should...

› Today has possibly been the best day of my whole e...

› tonight is the night! love it! it's all about to k...

› Honestly, it's so much fun being me. I love it! I ...

› I actually can't believe this. it's got to the poi...

› Right. This is war. How dare she? HOW FUCKING DARE...


archives

September 2008
October 2008


credits

Designer (PLASTICbottle) Brushes (http://veredgf.fredfarm.com)
Image (adobe photoshop elements 5.0)
Codings (pepper.clip)